I am as confused as Tian. I was told at the end of June I was "waiting to be scheduled for an interview". At the end of September I was told my interview is November 30th. Some of our members paperwork was still at NVC in July and they have an early November interview. Am I missing something or is it just the luck of the draw?

Singularis67 reported a fast P3 to P4...

I just heard from a member (offline) of a equally fast P3 to P4 ... and interview set in Nov...

---

If you had returned your P3 prior to mid-August.. I'd start calling DOS once a week ...

DOS phone number:  1-202-663-1225

161173[/snapback]

David,

I just got off the phone with DOS, I had inquired about my CR-1/I-130, they responded they still had not received the hard copy or entered it in the computer. She mentioned they had completed a second name check. I asked her to check my K-3/I-129 case, when she did she told me my package-4 was sent to my wife October 15th and her interview is November 9th. This is unbelievable I had been expecting a January/ February interview. But when I saw your post saying you should call DOS once a week I thought I would hopefully get some good news that the case was moving forward, I am shocked, is this normal to have an interview this quick after sending out the P-4?

It almost seems like they fill the slots in inverse order - beginning at the end of the month, and working toward the 1st. The Nov. 21st dates were the first we heard about for Nov., now they are filling early Nov. I believe the same was true for Sept. and Oct. as well.