OneSuite finally 'fessed up

As an IT person, this is inexcusable. From the OneSuite Website, cut & paster after login:

>>>

Dear OneSuite Customers,

We have recently experienced a hardware failure during our routine maintenance. Unfortunately, it had effected both our primary and back up server at the same time. Not being able to obtain critical components over the weekend has prolonged our expected maintenance schedule. However, we are very optimistic that our service will be back in no time.

If your calls and emails to our Customer Support Center have not been answered is because of the high volume inquiries. Please kindly be patient, because we will NOT overlook any one of our customers.

Please kindly remember to include your OneSuite user name, PIN, or phone number, in your inquiry, in order for us to expedite the reply, and provide a temporary solution for you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, and thank you again for your understanding and great patience.

Vice President, Customer Support

Donald Nash

>>>

Cya Don, I already went to DynaSky. My $.02USD

Too bad, I consider onesuite to be the best way to call China that I have tried. I used my old www.1stphonecard.com as a back up during this service failure, and the call quality is no where near as good.

I will continue to use Onesuite as they have never had any failures like this, and I kind of feel bad for the company, they will take a big hit from this. As a technical engineer myself, I know how bad it is when a large piece of technology craps out on ya.

It is too bad - I've been using OneSuite for nearly two years. Never had a problem except occasional overloads.

I switched to DynaSky two days ago (when O/S went down). It's a very similar service, same rates, very similar interface - with both Chinese and English, all the same features PLUS access numbers in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. OneSuite can't be accessed outside the continental US.

I'll probably use up what I have left on account at OneSuite when they're back online, then keep it as a backup.

Guest ShaQuaNew
>>>

Dear OneSuite Customers,

We have recently experienced a hardware failure during our routine maintenance. Unfortunately, it had effected both our primary and back up server at the same time.

Please kindly remember to include your OneSuite user name, PIN, or phone number, in your inquiry, in order for us to expedite the reply, and provide a temporary solution for you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, and thank you again for your understanding and great patience.

Vice President, Customer Support

Donald Nash

161068[/snapback]

Sorry Donald. Looks like you'll be heading for bankruptcy soon. My new company is Dyansky. :P