What can be brought for P4?

I am looking forward to receiving P3 in early Nov. Since my fiance will come in late Nov, we wonder which documents he can bring this time.

Tax transcript in 2004, W2, employment letter, affidavit of financial support

Anything else necessary and can be prepared at such an "early" stage in my application?

Thanks a lot for the advice.

We did the kitchen sink approach as Jtaylor suggested, review that list and have him bring the things that will not change.

I think if he brought the financial stuff in November that might be a little early and you would have to redo it for the interview. If you are thinking November P-3 then probably April P-4 and May interview they would probably be looking for taxes for 2005.

Most of the financial stuff you want as fresh as possible ;)

Our timing was similar - P3 in late June, trip to China in early July. Our P4 came in late September, with a late November interview date.

I gave her a full set of documents as of the July trip, and then I refreshed everything (more recent pictures, receipts and documents) just last week to make sure it would be there for the interview.

Our timing was similar - P3 in late June, trip to China in early July. Our P4 came in late September, with a late November interview date.

I gave her a full set of documents as of the July trip, and then I refreshed everything (more recent pictures, receipts and documents) just last week to make sure it would be there for the interview.

161084[/snapback]

thanks guys.

So will the I-134 form/employment letter be outdated in around five months?

I just know it won't regarding the 2004 tax transcript/W2.

I guess salary stubs have to be kept updated.

I read David's list and he mentioned bringing all the submitted paperwork. Is this compulsory? Obviously GZ already has it in file.

Thanks.

161084[/snapback]

thanks guys.

So will the I-134 form/employment letter be outdated in around five months?

I just know it won't regarding the 2004 tax transcript/W2.

I guess salary stubs have to be kept updated.

I read David's list and he mentioned bringing all the submitted paperwork. Is this compulsory? Obviously GZ already has it in file.

Thanks.

161111[/snapback]

Six months is definitely out of date - I figure less than 2 months is appropriate.

No - the previously submitted paperwork is not necessary - I believe they do have it at hand, but it doesn't hurt to be sure.

When asked for record of emails and phone converstaion, my laopo took out a thick stack of the printouts and the VO did not even bother to read a single page, not even touch it, and just moved on to the next question.  VO did flip through one third of the photo album.

161154[/snapback]

I would select the most meaningful and impressive ones:

our trip in the states, pix with his family in the states, pix with friends in graduate program, trip in China, with my family here, and of course,

The engagement dinner when we were wearing traditional Tang style suits and showing our pair of jades of dragon and phoenix...Gee, I miss those times.