Ever Feel you Have Nothing to talk about?

We talk twice a day, half hour each time.

Maybe that is why~

But i always find things to talk about. Planning the next trip.

I do ask what she has done that day, but that is boring she says, and i agree.

Sometimes i just think it's a lot of work just to think of something to talk about, because i do want to call her just to keep in contact. Of caorse.

Maybe i am not doing enough fun things in my life to talk about? Maybe, i don't know.

But i do take short 1 minute videos of my town(so i can send via e-mail)

and we talk about those. And she takes pictures of things she does there.

We talk about that.

I take video of myself saying how much i love her.

bla bla bla Same old thing

What are other people doing, to make the best and keep everything real, and exciting?

How are you talking? On the phone? messenger? Bing and I talked nearly everyday when we were going throught the process. We used Yahoo messenger and webcams. Being able to see her face made all the difference in the world.

Yes, on the weekends we use yahoo messenger, and when that is slow we use MSN. and we also use Cam on the messengers

But I try to think of things to talk about, of caorse, some things are easy to talk about, But i have to try to think of things~ new things to talk about. I guess it's just with any realtionship~if a person wants to keep things fun and exciting, the people must have new ideas, or learn new things or learn more about each other or learn from each other's culture.

Yes

Maybe i am just talking, and seeing what people are doing to cope with a long distance relationship, and the aspects of keeping it fun

We talked about many many things. We made plans for our life together, how we would decorate the house, where we would visit, I showed her pictures of the house the neighborhood, leaves chaning color in the fall. I took pictures of every room in the house. We talked about people we know, and on and on and on. Maybe we ran out of things to talk about but I don't remember that.

Talk about your job, your neighborhood, your friends, your car, your house.

Talk about her job, friends, her city.

Talk about current events in the news.

Tell her what you did yesterday or the day before.

Ask her what she did yesterday or last week.

Talk about places you have been to or would like to visit.

Talk about long time plans after she gets here.

Ask her what she had for breakfast or dinner.

Tell her about the things you like to do for fun or on a lazy weekend.

Ask her the same.

Ask her about her friends and the people she went to school with what they are doing.

Ask her what movies she likes or has seen.

Ask her what clothes she likes to wear and what she is wearing right now.

Send her pictures each day of things you like or interesting things you came across.

Ask her to send you pictures of things she comes across while surfing the net.

Each conversation should open up new avenues of conversation to persue.

You should have a million questions in your mind.

Send her a webcam if she doesn't have one and it will make a big difference being able to see each other.

Good luck!

Try just relaxing and talk as though you were coming home to her after a days work. Thats what makes a relationship, the ability to share everything that happens in your life on a day to day basis. Its ok to complain and laugh about your daily encounters. Share your life with her as you will do when you are together and listen and help her through this difficult process. My wife and I share everything via webcam and IM and I can honestly say that we joke and laugh and cry together the same as if we were by each others side.

Good Luck.