For all of you awaiting your SO's interview a bit of advice............I was explaining this mess to my wife and she has heard of this happening before.......jealousy of an acquaintence. It is in your SO's best interest to not discuss her pending visa to America with everyone, maybe only a best friend and family. She can tell everyone once the visa is in her hand.

It's maddening that our good friends in Guangzhou will listen to someone who has no interest in a case, who has no documentation of anything, and just take their worthless words and put people into this living hell. There should be legal guidelines to consider third party information but apparently Gz considers the rumor mill to be valid information.

Good luck to everyone, especially Alex!

156778[/snapback]

Well, today I e-mailed Guangzhou to ask what's going on..I'm expecting more nothing, but perhaps my luck will change (sigh). Oh yes, I spoke to my boss and I will be able to travel to GZ for the interview. I'm just waiting for a date!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you'll get a reply. Copied and pasted right off their FAQ page. There's no accountability, it's blaringly obvious. They don't even wear name tags. They can come up with a rejection notice based on the lamest excuse with no investigation. It's not up to them to prove anything to you though. Just a bird whispering in someone's ear is good enough. The frustrating part is that anything you do or say outside of CFL is yelling into a well. The way your app is going right now, if nothing changes you still have 5 months ahead of you. That sucks.

Edited by Mengxin (see edit history)
Until we get the go ahead from Alex lets refrain from stirring the pot.

157115[/snapback]

Stirring??? We're swimming in it..., doing high dives into it and then smok..errr and I mean and then uhhh... back flips into it. Two weeks ago I sent an e-mail to GZ. Never got a response. Must have been the hurricane blew my e-mail away. We need to stir the pot Carl. That's the whole point. Nothing is happening. Sitting waiting for change to happen won't change anything. (on the converse side, there's nothin we can do anyways but kiss gz'z throne and smile.) I can tell by Alex's tone, he's not kissin' nobodys post. Did we say it's "over" when the German's bombed Pearl harbor???

Edited by Mengxin (see edit history)