Pre-interview clearance

I recieved this reply from a email pertaining to our case status.

We are conducting pre-interview clearance for your wifes case. Once they have been completed we will send her appointment date. Due to the heavy workload volume it is hard to predict when her interview will be scheduled . As soon as we have dates available she will hear from us.

Is this a canned response? Does this mean we have cleared Name Check? Any educated guesses on time length until interview? I am sure others have received this type of response.

I recieved this reply from a email pertaining to  our case status.

We are conducting pre-interview clearance for your wifes case. Once they have been completed we will send her appointment date. Due to the heavy workload volume it is hard to predict when her interview will be scheduled . As soon as we have dates available she will hear from us.

Is this a canned response? Does this mean we have cleared Name Check? Any educated guesses on time length until interview? I am sure others have received this type of response.

156052[/snapback]

Difficult to say - as you have no info on your timeline posted. Seems that namecheck is started. I never got any confirmation that namecheck was completed, except words " now waitiing for interview to be scheduled"

Compare your situation with the info posted here:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12613

156052[/snapback]

Difficult to say - as you have no info on your timeline posted. Seems that namecheck is started. I never got any confirmation that namecheck was completed, except words " now waitiing for interview to be scheduled"

156055[/snapback]

Thanks I started the process 9/13/04 with I 130 and 11/23/04 with 129. I know New Hampshire shipped on 05/04/05 and I was finally entered into Name Check early July. I don't know if the I 130 has taken over or this is the 129. Should have kept a better timeline.

156052[/snapback]

156055[/snapback]

Thanks I started the process 9/13/04 with I 130 and 11/23/04 with 129. I know New Hampshire shipped on 05/04/05 and I was finally entered into Name Check early July. I don't know if the I 130 has taken over or this is the 129. Should have kept a better timeline.

156063[/snapback]

Yes, I agree, look at my timeline- we haven't gotten an interview yet. I call DOS everyday- they are patient and helpful. It's a lifeline until you hear anything.