Financial documents

I have always advised that even though you sent your I-864 to the NVC, it is a good idea to have one prepared to have at the interview in case the VO asks for it.

This topic came up awhile ago and some CR-1 ppl said that it is on the instructions to have one at the interview. That maybe so but GZ is an immigration post that falls under a different catagory than other visa issuing posts meaning that the visa application and the affidavit of support is handled by the NVC first before it is sent to post.

At other visa issuing posts, the DS-230 is given to post and the I-864 is handed in at the time of interview.

I have always advised that even though you sent your I-864 to the NVC, it is a good idea to have one prepared to have at the interview in case the VO asks for it.

This topic came up awhile ago and some CR-1 ppl said that it is on the instructions to have one at the interview. That maybe so but GZ is an immigration post that falls under a different catagory than other visa issuing posts meaning that the visa application and the affidavit of support is handled by the NVC first before it is sent to post.

At other visa issuing posts, the DS-230 is given to post and the I-864 is handed in at the time of interview.

154853[/snapback]

Should I bring I-864 and I-134 both?

154853[/snapback]

Should I bring I-864 and I-134 both?

154874[/snapback]

The DS-230 and I-864 are both sent to GUZ by the NVC as Part of the P-3 under the CR-1.

Good idea to have recent one for the interview, follow the same prescription and have it notarized....

You don't need the I-134 unless it is specifically asked for... anything is possible with the Wizard :)