In the US

Welcome home Paul. I wish you both much luck and happiness in the future.  My Wenjie is planning to get her ticket tommorow. She was thinking to go to JFK for the EAD. any idea why you didn't get it?

154658[/snapback]

Dumb question, whats is an EAD and where would I find this stamp? Her passport? Guess i need to get educated on all the terms/acronyms now that my SO's in country...

Did you look at the BACK of the i-94.

For my wife, they placed a small stamp there "employment authorized".

That is it.

But, she had to ask the officer for it!

Good Luck...

Hey, only 1.5 hours late was not too bad, our "continental" flight from Beijing to Newark was 3.5 hours late, and they still said, proudly, welcome to newark, ON TIME.

:lol:

That is it.

Good Luck...

Hey, only 1.5 hours late was not too bad, our "continental" flight from Beijing to Newark was 3.5 hours late, and they still said, proudly, welcome to newark, ON TIME.

:lol:

155240[/snapback]

Well, don't I feel like a dumb ass now. Thanks Jason - yes indeed there is an EAD stamp on the back of the I-94. Since it was stapled to her passport, I never looked at the backside. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is it.

Good Luck...

:(

155240[/snapback]

Well, don't I feel like a dumb ass now. Thanks Jason - yes indeed there is an EAD stamp on the back of the I-94. Since it was stapled to her passport, I never looked at the backside. :( ;) :Dah:

155452[/snapback]

Woo Hoo!

Now, your family is together, and she can even start to work!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week or two! We do not want to see you back.

:)