Faster K1 Processing in GUZ?

I just joined this great site! I saw somewhere here something about GUZ supposed start processing more K1's faster. Is there any truth to this and does anyone know how fast and by when they will speed up the timeline from P3 to Interview ? :D

Thanks for all your help and good luck LP's & LG's ! ! ! :D

Welcome to CFL Ken. Unfortunately as stated before we won't know if it is faster for a while yet. Logically it should move faster with a larger facility and work force. Then again we don't exactly know how many people applied. Are there more, less, or about the same amount of people who applied last year? If the amount of people is equal or less than last year it should be moving faster. If the amount is greater than, well.....

As for just GUZ processing, my SO noted about 30 windows. All of them appear to be used to process morning checkin's... then they all swear oath together; then all windows are used for interviews, starting about 10:00am. She seemed to think about 300 woman were there. I'd think more would be expected since that is only 10 interviews per window for about a two hour span.

This alone should confirm a definite speedup over the previously few windows and morning checkin with a afternoon interview.

I see the post asked about K1... I don't think this speedup is just K1, but for all visa types...

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)