Background Check Completed

Everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for sending their congratulations to me. Yes I am happy, but after I was told by DOS info. line 3 weeks ago that my background was completed and then the next day I was informed that they had made a mistake I was so upset, today I had to pinch myself after the supervisor called me yesterday. I pray that all the rest of you that are still waiting will get your good news very soon and that we will be united with our loved ones very soon.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis & Shanghai :)

Guest Snowbeast

I have also been informed that our name check is finally complete! Cable sent to GZ on 2/4. I think guarded optimism is a good term. It looks like GZ is going to be inundated with visas to issue and EMS letters to send. I hope they do these things quickly. I don't know if DoS Info line would give me the same information now, but the one time I called this week they told me, "still pending."

I think I can trust the info I've been given. It was stressed that the holiday could cause a delay. It really does look like things are happening!

So in the past couple of days since GZ's CNY vacation, is that a total of 3 confirmed completed background checks that have been sent to GZ?

If so, at least there seems to be movement now?

Let's hope this mere trickle is a forerunner of the floodgate of visas that are soon to flow from GZ.