DHL tracking from NVC...

I saved the thread a while back on this, but am stuck at trying to pinpoint my exact package. I've concluded that 4 packages have left for GUZ today with the following "Shipment Reference": "I-730", "CORRESPONDANCE", "EXP 06 SEP 2005A", and "EXP 02 SEP 2005B". I'm guessing it's the I-730 as someone indicated before, but this package is only 5 lbs... Hmmm unsure.gif

I researched this extensively in my pre P3 crazy days. It is the I-730 package you want to watch forget about the others. DHL Global and DHL Usa give different format reports - Have fun, email me if you have any detailed questions. Like GUZ, DHL is not so consistent - package can be in clearance delay but on reported as such in the tracking, once you learn their lingo, you know where the package is and if it is moving

I researched this extensively in my pre P3 crazy days. It is the I-730 package you want to watch forget about the others.  DHL Global and DHL Usa give different format reports - Have fun, email me if you have any detailed questions.  Like GUZ,  DHL is not so consistent - package can be in clearance delay but on reported as such in the tracking, once you learn their lingo, you know where the package is and if it is moving

152091[/snapback]

Thanks Ed! Since starting this process, I'm an obsessive compulsive package tracker!! :greenblob: