• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth be told... I went to the line with Zixuan... which was surprisingly short outside the consulate. They let the line start going in about 7:40 early than I expected.

Then they would not let me onto the fourth floor ;)

So, I went to the hotel.... took a shower and watched TV. And even prior to 10:00 am, Zixuan knocks on the door :D

I thought for sure that at least DanR would see the oddity in me watching TV, considering I don't really watch it... :ph34r:

She strolled into the room, walked right past me without any expression.. I had to ask her a few times. She just looked at me blank and said, "I go back in two days".

Then she went into her diatribe about their ignoring all the paperwork and the energy she spent in preparation.

I'll still give a detailed desription of questions at some point, but I know that all of them are in "top 10" questions of the FAQ and the previous married questions as well. And these were the only questions we reviewed for the interview. I do think she overlooks the fact that she was completely prepared with all the answers.

She did the interview in chinese... answering one or two in english when she knew the answer easily enough in english...

I think being her was a hugh [emotional] help to her...

I also mapped out most of the block around the consulate and will post a graphic soon.

I'm in Shenzhen now, visiting Meidon (who came to GUZ) to join us. Back to Baoding 11th, ceremony on 18th, fly to US on 20th.