medical exam/P4 question

what do we need to bring to the medical exam?

Ping did not copy her DS-230 form after she completed and sent them back to Guang zhou. Now she realized she needed copies of all forms from P3 and she is alittle worried. Can anyone suggest anything?

In the DS-156 it asks again for Ping's monther's birthday, but since her mom's been death for 5 years she cant clearly remember what her birthday was. the problem is when she filled in the DS-230 from P3, we did not think her mother's birthday was a big problem so we made up a date. Since we dont have any copies of her P3 forms we dont know what to write about her mother's birthday in the DS-156 form. what should we do?

her interview is in October 17. will it give her enough time if she gets her medical exams done in the end of August. Ping's been to the US before on a student visa. She was denied a student visa in July 2003 after returning to China. Will this past experience affect this interview? I am just dieing to be with her.

Ping did not copy her DS-230 form after she completed and sent them back to Guang zhou. Now she realized she needed copies of all forms from P3 and she is alittle worried. Can anyone suggest anything?

In the DS-156 it asks again for Ping's monther's birthday, but since her mom's been death for 5 years she cant clearly remember what her birthday was. the problem is when she filled in the DS-230 from P3, we did not think her mother's birthday was a big problem so we made up a date. Since we dont have any copies of her P3 forms we dont know what to write about her mother's birthday in the DS-156 form. what should we do?

her interview is in October 17. will it give her enough time if she gets her medical exams done in the end of August. Ping's been to the US before on a student visa. She was denied a student visa in July 2003 after returning to China. Will this past experience affect this interview? I am just dieing to be with her.

151736[/snapback]

She needs to take everything listed on the P-3 she was instructed to take to the interview. They will organize it and put it in the envelope. As far as her previous student visa goes it is really hard to say. On one hand she did fulfill the requirements and come back to China without overstaying her visa and on the other hand where she applied once afterward and was denied they may think her marriage to you is to get into the country. No one knows what they will think. I would suggest you don't worry about and go as prepared as possible.

151736[/snapback]

My SO just had her medical exam in GZ. The hospital told her they don't want the DS-230. They want: DS-156, DS-156K, DS-157, GIV-24, GNI-2, receipt for visa fee payment, birth certificate, marriage eligibility certificate and police certificate.

As for your SO's mother's birth date, the date you put on the DS-230 (and now can't remember) would seem to preclude you from putting a date on the DS-156. You can try putting "deceased" and the date of death (as on the GIV-24).

Yep, you should have kept a copy of the DS-230 - and ALL filings and correspondence - but no use worrying about that now. I do suggest that you call GZ and ask if they will have the copy of the DS-230 at the interview. Your SO must sign it at the consulate.

I can't comment about your SO's previous US visa experiences. If she had one student visa approved and one denied, maybe it's best to just consider it a wash.