wedding issues

Homeprincess

I think the real American tradition is that the bride should control the wedding. Do what is special to you and your SO. It is your day, take control and forget about what others may expect. Work with your SO. to create your moment that fits your budget, etc. Nothing else is important, what everyone will remember is your union

Homeprincess

I think the real American tradition is that the bride should control the wedding.  Do what is special to you and your SO.  It is your day, take control and forget about what others may expect.  Work with your SO. to create your moment that fits your budget, etc. Nothing else is important, what everyone will remember is your union

151840[/snapback]

with Chun she has asked my sisters to help her. she us unaware of alot of things that could happen. she said that all she wants to be sure of is that there are white lillies and me. B)

other then that my sisters are planing it.

this could be trouble if you ask me.

as far as im concerned we elope,

wedding is for Chun not me.

Homeprincess

I think the real American tradition is that the bride should control the wedding.  Do what is special to you and your SO.  It is your day, take control and forget about what others may expect.  Work with your SO. to create your moment that fits your budget, etc. Nothing else is important, what everyone will remember is your union

151840[/snapback]

with Chun she has asked my sisters to help her. she us unaware of alot of things that could happen. she said that all she wants to be sure of is that there are white lillies and me. B)

other then that my sisters are planing it.

this could be trouble if you ask me.

as far as im concerned we elope,

wedding is for Chun not me.

151871[/snapback]

You should thank your sister for planning and PAYING for the wedding and allow her to get into as much trouble as she can afford. ;)

Guest ShaQuaNew
with Chun she has asked my sisters to help her. she us unaware of alot of things that could happen. she said that all she wants to be sure of is that there are white lillies and me. :rolleyes:

151871[/snapback]

Hey Izus....

Speaking of White Lillies, I was wondering if you got my special delivery of them to YOU after the game in Tallahassee last night. I know it's a only a small thing, but I thought it might help you during your grieving process....

....not sure if it was whining or grieving, just thot the lillies would help? :blink:

Edited by fitnlivly (see edit history)
with Chun she has asked my sisters to help her. she us unaware of alot of things that could happen. she said that all she wants to be sure of is that there are white lillies and me. :rolleyes:

151871[/snapback]

Hey Izus....

Speaking of White Lillies, I was wondering if you got my special delivery of them to YOU after the game in Tallahassee last night. I know it's a only a small thing, but I thought it might help you during your grieving process....

....not sure if it was whining or grieving, just thot the lillies would help? :blink:

151881[/snapback]

no i have not recieved them....i sure could use them right about now...

i thought it was aweful nice of us that we allow you guys to win once in a while...

1 win out of 6 years is not as good as 1 out of 5 years or 1 out of 4 years...

but its better then 1 out of 7 years so just forward the lillies to Beijing :)

Wedding customs are not something Americans adhere hard and fast to. Sicne we are a country of many cultures it is perfectly acceptable to make up your own customs such as a blend of Chinese and American wedding traditions. Also these days the brides family does'nt always pay for everything. Big weddings can be very expensive so both familys often split the expense. It is the memories that count though not the cost. You can be creative and have a very nice wedding without spending tens of thousands of dollars. Does your SO have a friend or family member with a very nice yard? You could have a beautiful outdoor wedding with no fee in such a location. My wife and I had a very simple wedding at the courthouse in front of a judge with a few close friends in attendance. I wore a tux and she wore a beautiful red qi pao. We spent maybe 500 dollars for the whole affair including dinner for our guests after the weddng. It is the second marriage for both of us and neither wanted an extravagant affair.

Good luck and remember the memories are what counts not the cost.

gallery_434_69_2647.jpg