Sorry Guys, but I'm beside myself.

Doug, as someone who has a really bad timeline I know how you feel. I got really depressed sometimes seeing how things got so messed up for us and others who started the process long after were much further ahead. We've finaly got an interview 18 months since starting the process. It seems like you might go longer than that and it is far too long of a wait. What GZ does doesn't make sense, I think CR-1 cases should have priority, especially cases like yours that have already had several delays. I wish you the best and hope that there will be some good news in your case in the near future.

Doug:

I too share your frustrations. I have been in "administrative review" at NVC for 6 months now. What in God's name could take 6 months? Between my SO an I - we do not even have a traffic ticket. So far as contacting a government official who gives a squat seems to be out of the question.

How do I continue to explain this to my fiancee who has the patience of JOB? The mightiest nation in the World has a bureaucracy that sucks so bad it is embarrassing! and YES, I too, am being robbed. Robbed of the time of enjoyment that I should be experiencing with my fiance.

Maybe we need to unify as registered voters and voice our displeasure. However, I think that petitions have been sent ad naseum and the situation remains unchanged.

Who will give me the time back?

Phil

Thanks for your replies and support. I just start questioning myself, having crazy thoughts of giving up (I never would, even if it meant I had to move to China.) Yesterday I just got to the point that I cried. Watching and seeing everyones happiness drives me further in the hole, because I am forced to remain miserable and I didn't do anything wrong. Why me? Even Amy is to the point that she told me she doesn't care about it anymore. I know she does, but I share her feeling torwards the wait. Our happiness sits in a file cabnet unseen or cared about , waiting. feeling like getting married before her visa was a huge mistake. it was, but not our marraige.

Thanks again guys, your responses have been encouraging.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Thanks for your replies and support.  I just start questioning myself, having crazy thoughts of giving up (I never would, even if it meant I had to move to China.)

Thanks again guys, your responses have been encouraging.

151498[/snapback]

Hang in there Doug. I for one am with you. :pilot: :helpsmilie:

Hang in there Doug I know how you feel. When Bing and I went through the process our petition was filed through NSC who at that time had tabled I-129F petitions to work on congressionally mandated asylum cases. It took us 186 days to get NOA-2. In the mean time I watched cases fly through VSC in 2-3 weeks and on to GZ and P-3';s sent out before we got NOA-2. As I said earlier it will happen eventually and it will have all been worth the wait. Small consolation now I know but once she is here you will see it that way.

Doug. Terribly sorry to hear of the sadness you and Amy are sharing over this process. If CFL has shown us anything, it is as DanR has stated many times; it is a family and one that we can all lean on and depend on. I feel sadness for your separated state. All I can say is that once that destined day comes, and you are together, you will quickly forget the past wait. I can only hope it arrives quickly for you.

Doug, as you need to get away for a while please show up in chat tonight to assist us with the Trigg Bashing, not really any reason for it other than it's Trigg and it becomes comical. :P

You need a bit of silliness in your life for a while, things are moving forward it will all come to a happy beginning for both of you in the US. I think most of us have had the process to drag us through the dirt.

Amy and you need to start talking about happy things and planning your dreams for the future and no more talk of how long it will take or how slow it is going. Yes, I know it is tough, but it is important for both of you.