When to Contact NVC/DOS

sit back and enjoy the ride, you seem to be on a fast track anyway.... hope it continues for you....  good luck

147257[/snapback]

Thanks for the encourgement! I guess my life will not be fulfilled untill experienced both non-immigrant and immigrant visa applications to the states.

Anyway, best wishes for all CFLers and 001s!! :blink:

Today the NOA2 of my k1 case arrived. My GG(fiance) told me not to bother NVC/DOS since it says on the notice that we will be updated with info concerning processing to Guangzhou embassy in four weeks. But I am doubtful at his conclusion and need some helpful advice about when to contact NVC/DOS. Thanks.

147060[/snapback]

....well, I'm Jealous.....just another affirmation the filing through Virginia is the quicker alternative.....

...still waiting for NOA2.... :D

147148[/snapback]

Virginia?? Vermont ba.

Don't worry, the reunion day will come soon~~

147255[/snapback]

Edited by tywy_99 (see edit history)
Today the NOA2 of my k1 case arrived. My GG(fiance) told me not to bother NVC/DOS since it says on the notice that we will be updated with info concerning processing to Guangzhou embassy in four weeks. But I am doubtful at his conclusion and need some helpful advice about when to contact NVC/DOS. Thanks.

147060[/snapback]

....well, I'm Jealous.....just another affirmation the filing through Virginia is the quicker alternative.....

...still waiting for NOA2.... :D

147148[/snapback]

Virginia?? Vermont ba.

Don't worry, the reunion day will come soon~~

147255[/snapback]

http://www.geocities.com/peteyeep/viflsmall.gif

147270[/snapback]

Humm...a second look makes sense to me now...

Anyway,good luck!

Thanks,guys. very informative.

Well, since my time is very flexible, I would rather keep a close eye on my case since my gg's eyes are almost half-closed waiting to be knocked awaken by apples dropping from above tree.

147078[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL!

This whole visa process is kinda like your GG sleeping under a tree. It can do some good to shake the tree and have a few apples drop on the heads of DOS! :D

I would call soon to be see that they have your P2, call 3 weeks later to see if the name check is complete and 3 weeks after that to find out what date it got sent to GZ

Good Luck!!!

Thanks,guys. very informative.

Well, since my time is very flexible, I would rather keep a close eye on my case since my gg's eyes are almost half-closed waiting to be knocked awaken by apples dropping from above tree.

147078[/snapback]

Thank you for the wonderful image. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/24.gif

I wonder how many SO's have had similar thoughts, and if they would ever say anything. But then the training does not really begin until you are together. :blink:

I agree you should shake the tree every now and again, you never know what will fall out.