Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data form

I wouldn't think so. The authorization is usually given to a third party so they can access your tax return information directly from the IRS. I am not aware of GZ wanting to access the info directly. Rather, they are relying on the copies that you provide.

Jingwen was K-1, but we did not provide this form with the I-864 that was filed for her AOS.

It was a required add-on with my last I-864 submittal to NVC, but don't know if it is required with the updated one that will be requested for the interview in GUZ, we are CR-1, CR-2

:wub:  :(  :( My wifes K-3 interview is coming up very soon.  Does anyone know if I have to submit the Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data form in addition to submitting the I-864 with the last 3 years tax returns?

146913[/snapback]

I'm confused since K3 doesn't use an I-864 ... The proper affidavit of support, for K#, would be I-134 for post interviews.

The I-864 would be used at the adjustment of status interview, for K#.

9 FAM 41.81 Notes:

K-1 and K-3 applicants are subject to INA 212(a)(4) and must demonstrate to the consular officer's satisfaction that they will not become a public charge. The Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213 A of the Act cannot be required. Applicants may submit a letter from the petitioner's employer or evidence that they will be self-supporting. The Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, may be required when the consular officer deems it useful.

:bangin:  :angry:  :angry: My wifes K-3 interview is coming up very soon.  Does anyone know if I have to submit the Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data form in addition to submitting the I-864 with the last 3 years tax returns?

146913[/snapback]

The only way you can be saying this is if NVC sent you the I-864 package after the feebill has been paid, following the CIS approval of the I-130. The I-864 package does contain the autorization form you have mentioned. Is my presumption correct?

If it is then it all depends on how you and your SO want to proceed. But since you say the K3 interview is nearing, all you need there is the I-134 and supporting docs.

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure: My wifes K-3 interview is coming up very soon.  Does anyone know if I have to submit the Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data form in addition to submitting the I-864 with the last 3 years tax returns?

146913[/snapback]

The only way you can be saying this is if NVC sent you the I-864 package after the feebill has been paid, following the CIS approval of the I-130. The I-864 package does contain the autorization form you have mentioned. Is my presumption correct?

If it is then it all depends on how you and your SO want to proceed. But since you say the K3 interview is nearing, all you need there is the I-134 and supporting docs.

147025[/snapback]

Just wanted to thank everyone for their replys. Looks like I just need the I-134. :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: