How many I-864s do these guys need for AOS?

Sent in our I-485, I-765, and I-864 as required for AOS. We already got our interview date for the AOS. On the I-797C "Request for Applicant to Appear for Initial Interview" they have our interview date and a section for "What Must You Bring" and also "What Else Should You Bring? Under "What Else Should You Bring" it states "Bring completed Affidavit(s) of Support (Form I-864), with all required evidence..." What the hell? Do I have to do this stupid I-864 again? I already sent in one for the initial AOS application.

Edited by yave20b (see edit history)

I recommend you make copies of the base information and keep the I-864's handy..... :)

I used one I-864 for AOS. I sent in the original and kept notarized copies for myself to take to the interview. We took 3 copies of it to the Bank where our acount is and the bank officer notarized them for us for free. One to send in with the I 864 one for the interview and one for our own records. They never asked for them at the interview. All they wanted to see at the interveiw was evidence of a common household and a current letter from my employer.