AOS interview tomorrow

If in doubt, drop by a 24 hr. Kinko's or similar place and get a couple of passport style photos to bring with you, but in all honesty, I don't see why you, the USC, should have to provide passport photos.

I do know your wife will need the photos (at least in Atlanta) when she lifts conditions on her permanent residency. Will she by chance be getting a 10 green card rather than a 2 year green card? If so, I guess it makes sense for your wife to have the photos for the AOS interview.

As I recall the AOS instructions stated we needed them so we did. I was going to use some that we already had but decided what the hell we would get new ones. Glad we did because they weren't taking any that had a smile or eyeglasses on. Here in Portland there is a photo service right in the federal building and one across the street. I would imagine most of them have these services nearby. You can also get passport photos at any AAA.

I think they are using the Biometrics photos. When I sent in the 485's and 765 I followed old instructions and sent in the 3/4 shots, I am surprized at no RFE, and her work permit came with the biometrics photo on it. :whistling: We had interview August 4th and no question or problems about Photos of any kind.

Like Gene, I sent in the 3/4 profile shot as requested with the I-485 but shortly after my wife's biometrics in June (for the 2nd time), CIS set up the interview. At the interview, the VO never asked for any photos. But I agree with the others. Better get some made to take with you just in case. I don't know if you have a CVS pharmacy around, but they can make the photos real quick.

-good luck

better to have and not need, than to need and not have!!!

Price Club / Cosco also has 5 minute passport photos......

Yes- Memphis

145788[/snapback]

I had heard they were moving. When we went over last December 16, they were still on Sycamore Street, but the interviewer told us they were moving to a much larger facility. Good luck with your interview. Ours was a breeze.