Letters to NY Times

Editor, National Desk

The INS is very sick, and the shredding of 90,000 documents by the INS at its data processing center in Laguna Niguel, California - just to ease the work backlog is just one of the symptoms of this sickness that is hurting our economy and tearing our families apart. It is causing our families great expense, time, psychological trauma, separation from loved ones, has driven some of us from our beloved country, and in at least one case has even contributed to death (see CNN story - Aaron Brown 'Visa Delays' [sandy Booker]).

My story is just one of over 7,000 similar stories of injustice that could be told. . . . . .

I met my future wife . . . . our story here. . .

. . . our dealings, frustrations with, and lies from the INS, DOS, CA, GZ here. . . . including time line and current status (which is basically "unknown"). . .

specific things that these agencies have done to us, specific lies, randomness of visa issuance

Hopefully you can find some of my letter useful in doing a follow-up to the shredder story that may help theis government to ISSUE OUR VISAS NOW!

Sincerely,

xxxx xxxxxxx

If all these events are done just because of laziness, inefficiencies or meanness of a few officials, we must be very naive to believe that it could be done in such an extent. What is your thoughts?