Slight P-4 confusion

In anticipation we have a few questions:

Who fills out the "Family Composition Sheet" me (the American petitioner) or my fianc¨¦e (the Chinese applicant), and in what language? Just English, just Chinese, or in both languages?

According to P-3, there is no CITIC bank in Beijing to pay the visa fee. According to P-4, there are two hospitals in Beijing to get the medical examination. Also according to P-4, you need to have the receipt so that the hospital can seal in an envelope together with the other documents. Then here comes the question: how can you get the medical in Beijing then? You would have to go to Guangzhou to pay the visa fee and then get the medical, wouldn¡¯t you?

At the same time, according to P-4, they seal everything in the envelope, including the proof of evidence. Everything I have added together would take a super giant bag. So the question again: is this possible? Maybe they do not seal everything? Can I get the medical first and then get the police certificate so that it is more recent?

I'm going to attempt to solve this conundrum... See my thread on same:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11910

---

You cannot get the exam until the P4 arrives.. you must bring the 'appointment letter' to the exam.

My SO got her police cert the other day.. shouldn't take but a few days unless your SO has to travel back to hometown... As long as it is 60 or less, nothing to sweat... I'm not saying they won't accept something older, but I think this is best date to go by without worry.

Do you have an interview date yet?