September Tsunami

a little detective work... neat reading it!!! thanks for sharing those posts....

Is anyone keeping tabs on all the great news for everyone having their interviews in September? is it a record? is this the right place for this post?

My sincerest and best wishes to all those that have waited and survived the frustrations to be with their loved ones......

CONGRATULATIONS.....

You're welcome Don but I didn't name this thread...lol.

Someone put a topic I started and a topic Hank started together to make one.

I can't remember if this was the title of Hank's post or not but I was posting in Hank's topic only because he had posted in mine and then when I went to add my post, it vanished and everything was changed!...:wacko:

That's OK, no problem with it here. I know I have had that happen to me before; posting in a thread that ws being moved.

way to go Tony, we have a merger!!! but the question still begs an answer.... what is the record for interviews in one month? and are they running ahead of the projections.... is this something we can celebrate for all that will follow this wave.........

way to go Tony, we have a merger!!!  but the question still begs an answer.... what is the record for interviews in one month?  and are they running ahead of the projections.... is this something we can celebrate for all that will follow this wave.........

143390[/snapback]

We had a lot of people eligible... they would not of shifted some from say two months out if we were short on eligible ones.

We're ahead of June's total now.. at about 22.. about to pass march and maybe we'll reach Jan of 32 .

lol....were them emoticons free?...or did you pay for them?..........:P

Reminds me of another member who had fun with them.

I won't tell you his name but it started with a D-a-v-e and ended with a G.......... :lol:

143369[/snapback]

free - right click, and select "properties"

I merged the two topics.

143381[/snapback]

I thought you did, Tony.

After I "re-grouped" I went to see which moderator was online and lo & behold, there was "ttlee_99"!........

In fact, I think you were the one who did that to me before except last time I lost a great deal of writing!......

No problem, I'll just type some more, right?...........:lol: