Keep up the pressure until we get visas

We listened to statement from CA that new implementations had taken place, that everything was working correctly now, that our checks should be cleared in 2 weeks. We responded to their plea to leave them alone and let them work. They have heard relatively little from us in the past 3 weeks. . . . until now!

We even gave them 3 weeks, but only saw a trickle of visas. Now we are back in full force, stronger than ever. We have begun again to ratchet up the pressure on DOS, GZ, CA, FBI, CIA, our congressmen, local newspapers, and even our president.

Now we let them see that we have strength in our numbers. We can either make their jobs easy (by leaving them alone as we were asked for the past 3 weeks), or they can make their jobs difficult by failing to act and thereby forcing us to keep the pressure on them.

Well-said and I agree 100%. I am dismayed to see in one of the threads that someone was told by DoS that "it is going to take a little longer than we thought". The randomness of this whole affair is what is currently galling me the most and this is one issue I full well intend to bring up when Owen and I get to GZ. In spite of our repeated please, there is still no method to this madness. Now we see that people sub-contracted by INS are shredding vital documents. What next?

Yes, this is a time for proactivity and an unrelenting effort to dislodge the inexplicable blockage in the pipeline of the Black Hole Gang. We gave them their requested time, and more. It's time to use every legal means at our disposal. Let us not rest again until we gain a victory.