Case has been sent to GZ!!!!!!!

Guest ShaQuaNew
I called the NVC today (July 14) to check on our case.  I got the good news that our case was sent to GZ on the 13th.  HOT DAMN!!!!! I just moved from the line here in the States to the long line in China.  At least I am one step closer.

139408[/snapback]

:redblob::greenblob: :redblob: CONGRATULATIONS! :redblob::greenblob::redblob:

that's wonderful news.....the end is in sight!

Yup one less hurdle to cross. In a way I hated this part the most. You don't know for sure where your petition is and there is no sure way to tell where it is. Good luck and a speedy P-3- P-4- interview

Carl,

Great news!!! all your family here at CFL is a bit happier to hear the good news for you and your SO....

I called DHL and found that 8 packages were sent to GZ yesterday. If anybody is interested I can give you the tracking numbers incase any of you are also found out yours was shipped yesterday (July 21)

Put the wrong dates in my first post....they are right now :greenblob:

Edited by Carl (see edit history)
I called DHL and found that 8 packages were sent to GZ yesterday.  If anybody is interested I can give you the tracking numbers incase any of you are also found out yours was shipped yesterday (July 21) 

Put the wrong dates in my first post....they are right now :)

139429[/snapback]

you noticed that no one mentioned that, didn't you? We are a compassionate bunch!!! wish I could ask you about the tracking numbers.... but I am still stuck in NVC.