I'm in..... this is a great service, you can't buy this kind of knowledge or shenanigans.... Don... do you accept paypal? I think everyone should throw a little green for the good...... especially Grasshopper :lol:

We have a pretty good war chest, but I would never turn down some extra. Right now we're only paying $10 - $12 per month for the server service, depending on how much bandwidth we use. Once the photo gallery is added, I'll have to get more disk so the monthly fee will go up to $25 per month.

Thankfully, the domain name is paid for through 2013 and I have paid for perpetual licenses for everything except the gallery. That's $50 plus $30 per year if we want upgrades.

138552[/snapback]

War Chest...... appropriate naming!!!!

Guest ShaQuaNew
We have a pretty good war chest, but I would never turn down some extra. Right now we're only paying $10 - $12 per month for the server service, depending on how much bandwidth we use. Once the photo gallery is added, I'll have to get more disk so the monthly fee will go up to $25 per month.

Thankfully, the domain name is paid for through 2013 and I have paid for perpetual licenses for everything except the gallery. That's $50 plus $30 per year if we want upgrades.

138552[/snapback]

It's nice to know the specifics......no need for anyone to overreact.....whoah...wait...the sheep might be listening....