CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl if you are so inclined you can call NVC and ask when it was sent out then call DHL and ask for the tracking number. I never bothered with that because all it tells you is packages that went out presumably with your petition in it arrived at the warehouse in GZ on such and such a day and was picked up by GZ on such and such a day. You have no way of knowing for sure if your petition is in the batch that was sent that day. This is one of the most nerve wracking times of the process because unlike NVC or the service centers where you could check the progress of your case you won't be notified of anything until the P-3 is recieved. You can email GZ from time to time but they won't know anything until the petition is picked up from the ware house and entered into the data base.

Guest ShaQuaNew
I called the NVC on my almost daily check of our case.  ....I heard the magic words.....Your case was completed on July 13th.  I was estatic and shared the news with all who was with me.  I told Ying that night and she too was happy.  The next to the last hrudle has been completed, next stop GUZ!!!!!!!

137387[/snapback]

:redblob::P :redblob: CONGRATULATIONS! :redblob::greenblob::redblob:

Carl if you are so inclined you can call NVC and ask when it was sent out then call DHL and ask for the tracking number.  I never bothered with that because all it tells you is packages that went out presumably with your petition in it arrived at the warehouse in GZ on such and such a day and was picked up by GZ on such and such a day.  You have no way of knowing for sure if your petition is in the batch that was sent that day. This is one of the most nerve wracking times of the process because unlike NVC or the service centers where you could check the progress of your case you won't be notified of anything until the P-3 is recieved.  You can email GZ from time to time but they won't know anything until the petition is picked up from the ware house and entered into the data base.

137534[/snapback]

I followed Carl's (this one I quoted) prescription... I didn't bother either. Sit back and wait about 4 weeks.. then call. You can't affect the outcome, but you can avoid the nerve wracking that constantly calling brings... Happy for you guys !!