After you get notice of Action(in-action)

Don't be discouraged by the amount of time, to have the one you love, it will all be worth it!!!

Yes,  you can now file for the K3 visa (I-129) which is usually much faster than the I-130. To answer your question,  Yes,  Hurry up and wait and wait.

136470[/snapback]

Amazing how quickly things change- back and forth. Just a month ago (darn near) everyone was disparaging the K-3 visa.

Two seperate I-130's at CSC took 30-33 days for us. Our I-129F was 7-1/2 months.

At one point before we filed our I-130 at CSC it was about EIGHTEEN MONTHS! A K-3 at MSC was 3 months. acw

136596[/snapback]

how many I-130's have you sent?

hi folks, need you all help, just a little mess here.

i am joseph's wife, we got a form I-797C(notice action), but the notice type is" receipt notice" just a $185 check receipt notice, is it so called" NOA1"? or we should wait "notice of approval", your answer would be appreciated.

i am joseph's wife, we got a form I-797C(notice action), but the notice type is" receipt notice" just a $185 check receipt notice, is it so called" NOA1"? or we should wait "notice of approval", your answer would be appreciated.

136650[/snapback]

hi amy,

sounds like the NOA1... particularly if you got it fairly soon (week or two) after the submission of the paperwork. The NOA2 will take anywhere from 4 weeks (at Vermont) to a few months at the other visa centers...

136650[/snapback]

hi amy,

sounds like the NOA1... particularly if you got it fairly soon (week or two) after the submission of the paperwork. The NOA2 will take anywhere from 4 weeks (at Vermont) to a few months at the other visa centers...

136653[/snapback]

thanks, David. so we can go on our K3 process now? i saw a sample on visajourney, it's a form of " notice of approval" does that mean" NOA2"? or something else? truey this process make us mad and upset.....wish it ends soon......

Thanks again!!

136650[/snapback]

hi amy,

136653[/snapback]

thanks, David. so we can go on our K3 process now? i saw a sample on visajourney, it's a form of " notice of approval" does that mean" NOA2"? or something else? truey this process make us mad and upset.....wish it ends soon......

Thanks again!!

136658[/snapback]

Did you file through Texas Visa Center? I see Joe lives in NC.

Yes, with the NOA1, you can file for K3 (I-129F) as shown in the Visa Journey Step by Step guide. I would recommend it so then you have two paths working for you.

But I suspect you will have to take about 12-14 months for the visa. The Spouse visa is a little longer than a fiancee visa.. sorry to say.

I hope that you can find some help from us along your way.. always feel free to ask questions...

yes, we filed to Texas, i regreted to back from US now, maybe just adjusted status in US more easy than we are undergoing now......thanks again, David.

136663[/snapback]

yes, I see you married in US.. wondered why you don't do the adjustment then...

I know it's a long time to be apart. Hopefully he can visit and you will be together eventually!!

yes, we filed to Texas, i regreted to back from US now, maybe just adjusted status in US more easy than we are undergoing now......thanks again, David.

136663[/snapback]

yes, I see you married in US.. wondered why you don't do the adjustment then...

I know it's a long time to be apart. Hopefully he can visit and you will be together eventually!!

136664[/snapback]

Hi David, try to add a photo of us on this board, but it doesn't work, what should i do?