Received Email FROM GUZ

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky
On the lighter side, squeak; you always have AOS to fall back on!.......:huh:

I hope you get this problem cleared up soon!

-good luck :blink:

140491[/snapback]

Yes ty, I know, like I need another 18-24 month wait. I will see what happend later this week, 1st of next week. Liason from congressman's office now involved. Today she had me email her the latest correspondence that I have sent and received from GUZ and NVC, and she is going to email this to their contact in GUZ, and see what she can shake out of the tree

On the lighter side, squeak; you always have AOS to fall back on!.......:huh:

-good luck :blink:

140491[/snapback]

Yes ty, I know, like I need another 18-24 month wait. I will see what happend later this week, 1st of next week. Liason from congressman's office now involved. Today she had me email her the latest correspondence that I have sent and received from GUZ and NVC, and she is going to email this to their contact in GUZ, and see what she can shake out of the tree

140996[/snapback]

hey, great news squeak, I am glad the congressman's office is involved for you.... I am considering the same if I don't hear from the NVC in couple of weeks on my DS-230

On the lighter side, squeak; you always have AOS to fall back on!.......;)

-good luck :lol:

140491[/snapback]

140996[/snapback]

Good for you, Mark! fight the good fight and give 'em the 'ole one-two!......:rolleyes:

-wishing you the best :lol: