I think that many of you know the story of Haibing and Roger from other boards. She was interviewed July 30th but because of a paper work problem had to come back on Aug. 1st to get her visa. No visas on Aug 1st so most of us have considered them the ones that have been waiting the longest.

He just found out that she was cleared on Jan 24th!!!!! There is hope.

Congratulations to Roger and Haibing!!!!

(moderators, I am sorry I screwed up and posted this first to Polls!!. I was very happy for them is my only excuse)

We're only four days behind you, so don't start bragging yet ;)

Actually, I think Y went to the interview an hour or so before Harley Bob's sweetie, so I guess I can brag after all...

Bob, am I wrong?

As I said Tex , you can have the record ! I don't want it. :D

Great . Now I have 10 thinngies and a board-waiter record.... :) :blink:

This visa better be gold-leaf plated my friends..

Actually, Roger's great news give me great idea for yet another letter.. so that something can be done with my case so YOU Texan, barely 4 days behind Bob and I , can be the NEW record-holder... :)

Don't thank me really !!

Just kidding Tex

This is great news indeed! Congrats to all and let us hope it augers well for all of us.

BTW Eric, congrats on holding two crowns now. You are our current hero. :blink:

Mick,

How did you know that was the Frenchman I was referring to? :D

the above goes for you too !!

Jim:

Wasn't too hard to figure out. Hope we haven't offended the boy. :lol:

Seriously Eric, and I am not kidding, my thoughts and prayers are with you every day. Yuhui and you, even you, deserve a visa yesterday! And I also wish you a safe journey. As I recall you are leaving for Latvia any day now. Keep us posted. :lol: :lol: :blink:

This is great news indeed! Congrats to all and let us hope it augers well for all of us.

BTW Eric, congrats on holding two crowns now. You are our current hero. :blink:

Mick,

How did you know that was the Frenchman I was referring to? ;)

the above goes for you too !!

Jim:

Wasn't too hard to figure out. Hope we haven't offended the boy. :lol:

Seriously Eric, and I am not kidding, my thoughts and prayers are with you every day. Yuhui and you, even you, deserve a visa yesterday! And I also wish you a safe journey. As I recall you are leaving for Latvia any day now. Keep us posted. :lol: :lol: :blink:

Thanks. You could have left the "even you" part out though

That's "Mr Froggie" to you by the way :D

Go get kick some butt in Southern China in the mean time for us OK?

Thanks, Ski...fabulous news, indeed. I bet CUC is busy today? I remember reading Roger's post right after it happened and he has been the 'poster child' in my mind ever since.

So now it's frogs & Harleys? Hmmm. Can you grill frogs on a cylinder head? :blink:

CUC was not busy. Only 3 posts.