Some body help me

Our final day has come. My wife is having the interview for CR1 in less than 12 hours (June 30). I just can not stop thinking and worrying about it. I have started the final count down for more than a week already. Any thing I can do to make myself relax?

Our final day has come.  My wife is having the interview for CR1 in less than 12 hours (June 30).  I just can not stop thinking and worrying about it.  I have started the final count down for more than a week already.  Any thing I can do to make myself relax?

Go to the gym and get some vigorous exercise

Let me ask you this. Can you do anything more at this point? Of course not. So chill and wait to hear her good news. The odds are way in your favor.

I wish both of you much happiness. Is your place clean enough for a Chinese woman to move into? That is the thing to worry about. Forget the gym! Clean! Clean! Clean! You should have no time left to worry.

Don't worry about the things you can control because you can control them. Don't wory about the things you can't control because you can't control them. In other words, don't worry about anything. The only thing you can do at this point is to give your wife a call or e-mail and tell her how great she is, how well she'll do, and that you love her no matter what. Give her confidence, and she'll be just fine.

Wow. Its the 11th hour on race day. My heart goes out to both of you.

I sit and try to put myself in your shoes right now. I think I would be most worried about the neatness of the house more than anything. I have been a single guy with teenagers way too long.

I am anxiously awaitning a full field report after briefing.

Godspeed

Wow.  Its the 11th hour on race day.  My heart goes out to both of you. 

I sit and try to put myself in your shoes right now.  I think I would be most worried about the neatness of the house more than anything.  I have been a single guy with teenagers way too long.

I am anxiously awaitning a full field report after briefing.

Godspeed

Sound like me. Do your teenage daughters help? I know mine dont, without your typical parent/teenager dispute...

mostly I just avoid it and close thier bedroom doors.

:rolleyes: