My fiance went to school in the US. In regards to her police reports, does she need reports from the U.S. and China?? or is she just responsible for China's police reports for when she lived in China.

Wouldn't her history ,when she was in the U.S. before, have been checked during the prior stages K1 process ,...USCIS, NIV ?? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I just called the DOS and asked if we were scheduled yet, of course we are not yet..

I also asked the question about the police reports. I got conflicting answers. I called 3 different times and got 3 different agents.

1 agent said I did not need the police report from the US.

the other 2 said I did need the police reports. I guess we will just try and get them from the San Fran police department. I guess better act now, to avoid the rush later.

I just called the DOS and asked if we were scheduled yet, of course we are not yet..

I also asked the question about the police reports. I got conflicting answers. I called 3 different times and got 3 different agents.

1 agent said I did not need the police report from the US.

the other 2 said I did need the police reports.  I guess we will just try and get them from the San Fran police department. I guess better act now, to avoid the rush later.

139010[/snapback]

go for it... it can't hurt to have it and it's only going to cost you a few bucks...... why take a chance..... My thought is this.... better to have and not need, than to need and not have!!!! especially with the conflicting replies you have gotten from DOS....

Edited by hankhoude (see edit history)