I was just wondering, if I get pregnant, will it speed up my K3 visa case? I recieved the P3 in March and sent it off but haven't heard anything since.

My husband said that sometimes if you are pregnant, the case is processed faster. Is this true?

Anybody with experience or that knows for sure?

Thnx.

Welcome to Candle. Several of our members have been able to get the process expedited due to pregnancy. One that immediately comes to mind can be found here: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....f=2&t=7105&st=0.

You might try a search, but be sure to set your search paremeters to more than 30 days. Just one piece of fatherly advice. Unless you are planning on having children anyway, I would not recommend getting pregnant solely to expedite the visa process.

I was just wondering, if I get pregnant, will it speed up my  K3 visa case? I recieved the P3 in March and sent it off but haven't heard anything since.

My husband said that sometimes if you are pregnant, the case is processed faster. Is this true?

Thnx.

If you sent back the P-3 in March you most likely will get your P-4 in August or September and interview in October. Just my prediction :lol: That means too late for a pregnancy to affect anything.

I was just wondering, if I get pregnant, will it speed up my  K3 visa case? I recieved the P3 in March and sent it off but haven't heard anything since.

Thnx.

If you sent back the P-3 in March you most likely will get your P-4 in August or September and interview in October. Just my prediction :angry: That means too late for a pregnancy to affect anything.

Could you tell them you have some "kids" - might have worked for a goatman :o

I recall reading someone say , not to get pregnant for at least three months after vaccinations... is that so??  A specific one or any?

Yes, this is what the Chinese doctors will tell you. However, our obstatrician says it is purely hypothetical and speculative, he sees no problems with her getting pregnant before the three months were up.

In the past, GUZ did speed up the process for someone who became pregnant before P4. Unfortunately, they no longer offer this service. So this option has been closed. I think they suspected too may couples getting pregnant just to expedite their case.

I am desperate to get  Laopo here in the USA, but discussion of getting pregrant to speed up the  visa process is a new low.  Think of the kid or kids, no not the the goat version.

Lack of judgement or responsibility springs to mind -

If it happens - it happens, but to plan it ????

She didn't say that is her plan she just asked about it.