QUOTA being implemented

It seems a QUOTA system is being implemented. It could be due to poor economy. US is fighting back by keeping those freedom loving, wealth and prosperity creating folks out of the country?

CSC processing has gone to a screeching halt. Look at the timeline and see the date has not changed in more than 6 weeks.

It's a concerted effort. Starting at CSC, now NVC, and now GUZ certainly. I read in other posts that it's queuing up at GUZ, and even Senator Feinstein follows the administration line and is no longer helpful.

My I-130 petition for my stepson is nearing the 90th day, for no rhyme nor reason. I tried to reason with CSC, but to no avail. We are just peons (pawns) to be sacrificed for the common good of the politicians so they can look good.

Interest rates and mortgage rates, they all will go down and make new lows. Expect 4.5% 30-yr mortgage in the next 12 months. That's how bad things are. Factory production figures have been including hamburger flippers (producing food), and the numbers continue to be lackluster. Notice the layoffs by big corporations like General Motors? More to come.

I figured the high gasoline cost has kept people from buying new cars. People are finding that keeping the old car allows money for gasoline to run the car and go places. Either that, or park the new car in the garage.

It seems a QUOTA system is being implemented.  It could be due to poor economy.  US is fighting back by keeping those freedom loving, wealth and prosperity creating folks out of the country?

CSC processing has gone to a screeching halt.  Look at the timeline and see the date has not changed in more than 6 weeks. 

It's a concerted effort.  Starting at CSC, now NVC, and now GUZ certainly.  I read in other posts that it's queuing up at GUZ, and even Senator Feinstein follows the administration line and is no longer helpful. 

My I-130 petition for my stepson is nearing the 90th day, for no rhyme nor reason.  I tried to reason with CSC, but to no avail.  We are just peons (pawns) to be sacrificed for the common good of the politicians so they can look good. 

Interest rates and mortgage rates, they all will go down and make new lows.  Expect 4.5% 30-yr mortgage in the next 12 months.  That's how bad things are.  Factory production figures have been including hamburger flippers (producing food), and the numbers continue to be lackluster.  Notice the layoffs by big corporations like General Motors?  More to come. 

I figured the high gasoline cost has kept people from buying new cars. People are finding that keeping the old car allows money for gasoline to run the car and go places.  Either that, or park the new car in the garage.

fred... I'm not sure what this has to do with the GVD... ranting and forcing carpel tunnel syndrome with a signature seems more appropriate to the LL to me... maybe I'm the only one with this thought.

In every situation it is what you make of it. Some win some lose. The massage business is so good right now that I had to pull my telephone listing to cut down on calls.

Did those weekly papers put the add in the wrong place again? :P ;) :lol:

Got to work on the wording, I know it said sensible massage. :P