All,

Could a JM please relay this information to 001?

Originally, the Polls and Surveys forum was created for fun, and had a number of entertaining polls. However, Jennifer's posting on a thread,

yeah.that's what I did and told the girls on 001. I have posted Aug. interviewees' names and interview date before. U can see only 1/3 got visas. But at least 50% Nov. and Dec interviewees got visas. especially this week,what I heard is all Dec. got visas. Not many people interviewed in Sept. Oct. So we didn't see many Sep. Oct got visas. but the percentage of getting visas is still much higher than August.

August is really unlucky month!!!!

gave me an idea for using the polls in a useful manner. I am creating several new polls that break down by interview month and status of namecheck that I hope everyone will respond to. This way, we can have useful statistical data when contacting the Consulate and the DOS.

Thanks,

P.J.

All,

Created 5 separate suveys in the Polls and Surveys forum:

August Interviewees

September Interviewees

October Interviewees

November Interviewees

December Interviewees

Please respond to the correct survey for either yourself or your significant other and help us gather useful data.

If you wish to see the results for a different month than your own, please go to the poll and click on "View Results (Null Vote)" button.

Thanks,

P.J.

Guest jennifer_lam

oh...I saw my words r quoted. In order not to make others misunderstood again. I need to point it out again that What I mean is the girls got EMS or visas this week seems all Dec.interviewees. (Maybe not true, just what I see from 001). I don't mean all Dec. interviewees got visas this week.

Sorry, Jennifer, didn't mean to put you on the spot there. B) My fiancee also does not like to draw attention. I think it may be a cultural difference.

I just meant to say that you gave me a good idea and wanted to thank you. :angry: :blink: :P

This is how one tends to operate in the American workplace.