Problem Booking Flight to Hong Kong

Hi,

I attempting to fly out of Boston for Hong Kong this coming Saturday however, the airlines are so packed that right now I'm on a waiting list. I would really love to leave this Saturday but that is dependent on if I can get a ticket for a reasonable price. I'm hoping to get a flight from Boston for about $1,400. Technically speaking you can avoid the waiting list but then the fare jumps to $5,000+

Any suggestions on flight options???

Thanks.

Hi,

I attempting to fly out of Boston for Hong Kong this coming Saturday however, the airlines are so packed that right now I'm on a waiting list.  I would really love to leave this Saturday but that is dependent on if I can get a ticket for a reasonable price.  I'm hoping to get a flight from Boston for about $1,400.  Technically speaking you can avoid the waiting list but then the fare jumps to $5,000+

Any suggestions on flight options???

Thanks.

Try Orbitz: Saturday Departures with a couple of stops for $1600+

Try www.Flychina.com .. I just tried Boston to Hong kong on 6/25  returning on 7/9 and got these results. American Airlines. 833.00/ China eastern 841.00 Air china 849.00/ Continental 857.00/ northwest airlines 915.00/ United airlines 942.00 /eva air 1010.00

http://www.flychina.com/desk.htm

I would be almost 99% sure that what you have found are prices, not available seats. If you try to book them you will probably find that they are not available.

Try www.Flychina.com .. I just tried Boston to Hong kong on 6/25  returning on 7/9 and got these results. American Airlines. 833.00/ China eastern 841.00 Air china 849.00/ Continental 857.00/ northwest airlines 915.00/ United airlines 942.00 /eva air 1010.00

I would be almost 99% sure that what you have found are prices, not available seats. If you try to book them you will probably find that they are not available.

One thing good about Orbitz! You can select the flight and then pick your seats. If there is a caption that says contact the airline to purchase they are the flights that probaly doesnt have any seats. But if it says Select in the top left corner then there are seats.

Try www.Flychina.com .. I just tried Boston to Hong kong on 6/25  returning on 7/9 and got these results. American Airlines. 833.00/ China eastern 841.00 Air china 849.00/ Continental 857.00/ northwest airlines 915.00/ United airlines 942.00 /eva air 1010.00

One thing good about Orbitz! You can select the flight and then pick your seats. If there is a caption that says contact the airline to purchase they are the flights that probaly doesnt have any seats. But if it says Select in the top left corner then there are seats.

Yes you are right. I did some homework, before posting, a few of the referenced airlines had no seats available at the low prices