looking for Keelec, URGENT!!!

Dear Sir,

I do need your help now, I was told that you know many things about namecheck.

My fiance applied for K1 visa for me in June of 2004. Our case was approved on August in 2004 in TSC. It has been 10 months since the FBI received our application. We tried to contact NVC and FBI, but no one has been able to, or willing, to tell us when it will be complete. And our Congressman and Senator did not get any information form FBI either.

We do not have any idea now, wish you can help us. I thank you in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

Hello,

I am still lurking in the shadows.... well, somewhere. I am curious where you got my name.

Anyway, there are lots of people on this site that could potentially offer some suggestions. Please tell us a little more about your case.

Are you Russian? Chinese?

As I understand it, your case has never cleared the National Visa Center in New Hampshire? Do you know which agency is the cause for the delay? I remember being told that several agencies work in conjunction with the FBI during that phase of processing.

Who has initiated the queries? You? Your Fiance? Remember that every state has 2 senators and several congressmen (although the congressmen will usually only represent those members of their own congretional districts). Contact both senators and the local congressmen.

-----

I am not sure of your source. In my case, I had applied for a visa for my fiancee.... the application cleared the NVC and was sent to Moscow for processing. However, it was referred back to the NVC for further processing prior to scheduling the interview. At that time my then fiancee and I had a 10 month delay waiting for a poorly defined "additional administrative processing". Nobody has ever told me the reason for the delay, but I presume that it had something to do with the FBI.

Please clarify a few details about your case, and perhaps we can dig up some useful information for the two of you.