Hi Cfl Family,

As promised I said that I would post the questions my wife was asked on her interview on 6/13/05. She said her VO was a young white man who spoke perfect chinese language and he asked all the questions to her in chinese, because my wife's english is very weak to almost none. She was called to the window at 1:00pm and she was asked 8 questions and they were:

1. who helped you with your application?

2. when did you meet?

3. when did you get married?

4. what is your husband's name?

5. where does he work?

6. do you have his tax papers?

7. how old is he?

8. do you have pictures?

that was it and he said to her to to pick up her visa in 2 days which she did on 6/15/05. Again thanks to all of you for your support and advice and I do hope and pray that any of you that worry if you have only been to China only one time, I am proof without a doubt that you do not need to make several trips to China to be approved, because I only went one time to see my wife, but I stayed a month while I was there which may have made a difference. Also you do not need as much material as many may think however it is wise to take as much as you can just in case it is asked for. Many hopes and prayers for the rest of you waiting for your golden moment to be with your S O forever.

Melvin