Northwest Bonues Miles

Just got this in my email. Might interest some of you.

Northwest is proud to celebrate the one year anniversary of nonstop service from Portland, Oregon to Tokyo, Japan. Take advantage of great Bonus Mile Offers when you travel from Portland to anywhere Northwest serves in Japan or China. Register before you travel but no later than July 1, 2005. Travel must be completed by July 14, 2005.

http://www.nwa.com/features/asiabonus/

yeah, i love nwa. i am from minneapolis, one of their hubs, so i frequent them. i love em, their service is great, and their world perks program is one of the best.

this offer has been around for a little while, and i was able to take advantage of it this week during my SO's interview. :blink:

they had a similar deal last fall/winter with their new service to guangzhou. my trip in dec 04, qualified for that deal too. :lol: .... i love earning miles... :o ... :D

Guest blsqueaky
yeah, i love nwa. i am from minneapolis, one of their hubs, so i frequent them. i love em, their service is great, and their world perks program is one of the best.

this offer has been around for a little while, and i was able to take advantage of it this week during my SO's interview. :wub:

they had a similar deal last fall/winter with their new service to guangzhou. my trip in dec 04, qualified for that deal too. :) .... i love earning miles... :D ... :P

Same here, in fact I just received their World perks Credit card, another 15,000 miles, then next flight over, will have enough for the elite, and can upgrade again. The only problem that I have is that whe I talked to them, they are no longer giving the plastic card, after 9/11, so my wife has to use the paper card, and when she went over, GZ would not take, so talked to NW, and they credited her with the all of the miles, there and back