last question on I-134 form

Hi everyone

first i want to say congrats on everyones progress and recent visas!!

my girl passed her name check on may 25th and DOS said "waiting for GZ to schedule the interview" based on previous peoples timelines the interview date is known before the P4 letter and its about 55 days after the namecheck is completed.

my 134 form questions are these:

1. line 3, it ask you the name of the avidavit is on behalf of: of course my fiance, now heres my question it ask's "presently resides at" now is that asking the address she will live when she is here or her address in china?? not enough room to put her address in china

2.line 1, sections a,b,c and d , what do i put for my citizenship? i was born in germany at a U.S. army base both parents are Americans, i am US citizen also.

3.line 8, persons depending on me "wholly" or "partially" i have 2 kids from previous marriage and i pay child support, do i need to put that there?

4. line 10, it asks you "that i have submitted visa petitions to the CIS on behalf of the floowing person(s) questions i submitted a petition for a K1 visa to bring my fiance here , is this what they are asking? for my fiance's name?

confused

Mike

1. line 3, it ask you the name of the avidavit is on behalf of: of course my fiance, now heres my question it ask's "presently resides at" now is that asking the address she will live when she is here or her address in china?? not enough room to put her address in china
That would be her present address in China - write small or use a small font. :blink:

2.line 1, sections a,b,c and d , what do i put for my citizenship? i was born in germany at a U.S. army base both parents are Americans, i am US citizen also.
I would put NA for a-d. You were born a US citizen so you are a native US citizen.

3.line 8, persons depending on me "wholly" or "partially" i have 2 kids from previous marriage and i pay child support, do i need to put that there?
Yes, I would. Since the kids are not living with you, I would show them as "partially dependent".

4. line 10, it asks you "that i have submitted visa petitions to the CIS on behalf of the floowing person(s) questions  i submitted a petition for a K1 visa to bring my fiance here , is this what they are asking? for my fiance's name?
I think so. At least, I showed Jingwen with the relationship "fiancee" and the date I submitted the I-129F.

What about line 11? it ask do i intend or not inted to provide specific contributions.

i am the sponsor but i will have a cosponsor for backup reasons, it asks about room and board and money given weekly,anually,monthly.

i will provide for her she will be my wife, are they asking something different?

mike

What about line 11? it ask do i intend or not inted to provide specific contributions.

i am the sponsor but i will have a cosponsor for backup reasons, it asks about room and board and money given weekly,anually,monthly.

i will provide for her she will be my wife, are they asking something different?

mike

Take a look at http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....3e5f84d79a52a44 for language that others have used. The fact that you have a joint sponsor should not change your answer, but I am not sure how the joint sponsor would answer this question.