Guest Gene

Yes, there is a I-693 form on the USCIS site and it has directions as to what is needed, K visa's exam before interveiw in Guangzhou is good for one year.

What you need is the I-693 supplimental. A civil surgeon will have the form. Your wife will need to have the vaccinations and have a civil surgeon sign off on them. You can get the vaccinations anywhere so if your company has a health plan that will pay for them you only need find a civil surgeon who will sign off on them for a small fee.

All bets are off on this one. O know two people who had their physicals within the last tree months. Both were asked to take another in America. We had our AOS interview last week. My wife had taken her physical in GZ 15 months ago. We were not asked for the I-693 or the vaccination supplement. I have talked to a supervisor at UCIS and he said that it is entirely up the immigration officer. He can wave the physical if is over a year old or he can make you take five of them.

Constancy is non-existent in government work. Jim posted that he passed the AOS interview today and that they put a green card stamp in his wife's passport. After my wife passed her interview last week I asked about the stamp and the immigration officer said they no longer do that at UCIS.

Sooo, you so is not only migrating to a new country but to whatever UCIS sub-office you report to.

efficient isn't it??

Sooo, you so is not only migrating to a new country but to whatever UCIS sub-office you report to.

efficient isn't it??

Makes you wonder if the wives would stick it out for us if they had an idea of the crazy place they are coming too.

But then how else would they prove that this is a republic. Although you would think someone in authority would have heard the old addage United We Stand Divided We Fall.