Unmarried Certificate?

Just to continue in Frank's distinction of the two forms.. it would be good if someone who recently got a P4 can look at the link I provided to see if this is matching, or maybe an updated version.

This is the first I am hearing this "unmarried certificate" terminology... particularly since two people now refer to this name I think it's best to see if we can sort out if any change has occurred, even if just words at the top of a document.

In the past, we have referred to frank's latter "not married" one as a "Single Certificate" which is translated and notorized and brought to the medical exam...

So, here are my questions:

1) What comes in the P4 packet (concerning being single or unmarried) and what is it's exact name at the top?

2) Is this the form to sign at the consulate, and if so, does it get put into the Medical Exam package even though it is not signed yet (to be done at consulate).

3) Is this instead, a new [consistent] form to be used as the "single certificate" and which tranditionally has been brought to the medical exam, already translated and notorized?