Homeland Security

Hey guys! Quick question. I didn't include "Shenyang Agricultural University" in our address with my I-130 petition. And, my boss said this is necessary. Stupid me, I thought the street address was enough, but apparently this causes us some problems. So, I don't know if we will receive the notification about the acceptance or rejection of the petition because of the address problems. Is there any way I can call the Department of Homeland Security in Beijing directly? I know if I call the consulate here they won't know anything and I will have to talk to fifteen people for them to tell me they don't know. They only handle nonimmigrant visas and haven't been able to answer any of my questions about immigration visas. Thanks!

It's nearly impossible to get a live person there, as you probably know. You can try to write them with the new address, or set up an appointment to go in in person and give it to them (you can even ask the interview scheduler what you should do). Or you can wait and see if you get the approval or not .... if you later contact GZ and they have your case, you would know the address didn't work. They will at least tell you if they received the case, but changing the address might be harder.

Just my two fen...