when can you talk to VO after interview?

all right guys, just trying to cover all the bases.

i have heard of others whose SOs have been denied (i.e. asked for additional evidence) are able to talk to a VO. is this true or is my memory slipping me?

my question is when can this be done? ... right after the interview? ... the next day? ... only at designated times during the week?

i am going do be there during the interview, and i just want to know when and where to go if i get the chance to talk to a VO.

I do not recall anyone saying they talked to a VO after a denial, but to the people at American Citzens Services. There is a set time for overcome evidence to be presented on the consulates web page.

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...hou/iv/new.html

CFL is running about a 10% denial rate since June 2004. That seems low from one point of view, and high from another. (Most have been overcome.)

This concerned me as well, which is why I prepared five different letters for each aspect of my own situation that I thought could cause a problem for my fiance to have on hand to present along with the evidence as it was asked for. Of these, two were presented with the evidence, but none were really looked at, just glanced at with out touching them. However, my letter was the one on top of each stack my fiance had handy to present.

In keeping with the other thread concerning the answering of questions. My fiance and I had practiced this, but I made sure she understand to keep the answers simple and to the point. To understand what it is that is being asked, not just rote memory. To answer "I don't know" if she did not know. Talking with another American while there, he was cautioning his fiance the same way, because she wanted to give longer answers, but after talking with us, she seemed to follow her fiance's advice, kept it simple and also was prepared with the answers to their own situation that also had certain items of possible difficulty. Yes, they were asked about them as well.

What I mean by prepared with the answers, is not the actual answers, but the idea that each of us had was to make sure our fiance's understood the situations associated with what we thought they might be asked about. For example, the reasons for the petitioners previous marriage and subsequent divorce.

In my review and collection of interviews, I do not recally anyone talking specifically to a VO after an interview.. but visiting the American Citizen Hour... or going into the embassy to get some answers somehow. The ACH is run by VOs, so you are talking to VOs on a certain level...