GUZ shutdown period

I can't find the post that mentioned that possibly bogus interview date scheduled for 7-25-2005 on the .001 site.

Did anyone follow up on that and find out if that is a typo or reality? Or maybe it is a special, hardship case and not a normal K1?

If the GUZ is moving 7-1-2005, and there is truely a K1 interview scheduled just 24 days afterwards, they must have hired a starship to use teleporters to do the job!

:D

Roger

So what would be the problem with a late July appointment? Private industry would have everything set up, move the last things over the weekend and open on Monday. Ok this is government so maybe it would stop things for a week. I thought they were moving things in stages anyway and only the Visa section is moving. The Chinese Consulate in L.A. moved to another building and was closed two days. But then they always close saturday and sunday.

This was a K1 out of CSC... the entire timeline is fast, and they have another with a P3 in april already with an interview...

Hard to tell if the dates are not as we refer to them or something is pushing them along...

I agree with Dan.. nothing seems unusual about the interview date being set.. if anything, it's surprising they set the next one almost a month later, considering I don't see any comments on their webpage of a possible extended shutdown.

Good update.. Seems this keeps getting updated...

Go figure, We should all be old hands at what is stated and published is not accurate, not the actual process, and subject to change at any whim. As "Brooks and Dunn" almost said - " Only in America in Guangzhou"

<_< <_< <_<

:D :D

and frankly, best to not even debate the reasons why.. as soon as we're done, there will probably be a new date !

They can't be moving on June 22nd, my friend just got her P4- her interview is on June 23rd.

Can anyone confirm this??

I think it was confirmed about four posts back... you can go the website line left by Ed and read it ... It says July 18 now (and used to say something different).

This was a K1 out of CSC... the entire timeline is fast, and they have another with a P3 in april already with an interview...

Hard to tell if the dates are not as we refer to them or something is pushing them along...

I agree with Dan.. nothing seems unusual about the interview date being set.. if anything, it's surprising they set the next one almost a month later, considering I don't see any comments on their webpage of a possible extended shutdown.

Wow David. looks like we can't be too far behind. Have you heard anything regarding your name check?

Wow David. looks like we can't be too far behind. Have you heard anything regarding your name check?

Hey Paul... I think that nooneufo's right in stating , the reason he does not merge 001 data with CFL is because it is not clear they use the same dates as we do.. and from some of the timelines I see there, it is suspiciously fast.

So, it's still best to stick to our CFL data. The CFL P3s getting interviews just walked into february... so we should watch that progress toward our P3, like a wave coming to shore...

Posted on May 27 2005, 06:50 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They can't be moving on June 22nd, my friend just got her P4- her interview is on June 23rd.

It is not that they were moving June 22, but the plan for the move would be announced on June 22

Could the 7-25-05 referred to in the original post actually have been 5-27-05? I have that problem all the time dealing internationally with the mm/dd/yy format we have here versus the dd/mm/yy format so many other countries have.

Just food for thought....or I'm an idiot.