Buying plane tickets after Interview

Well I already lost $500 by buying a ticket from GUZ to JFK on the 25th, before I was aware of the new crappy visa pick-up procedures.

Now we are going to wait until hubby has his visa in hand until we book his ticket, problem is that there are so few seats available. Since we have to fly through Beijing anyways, and he is from Beijing, I told him to just go back to Beijing and he can fly out of there.

His interview was the 23rd, will China Post have his visa ready on the morning of the 25th? :wub:

Yeah, plane tickets right now with summer prices are a real pain. I'm going to Shanghai for a month, and will then pick up my SO and come back with her. I'll be working and my firm is picking up the cost of the ticket, so I didn't care too much about how much I spent, but I was looking for the better part of two weeks at prices and it was like a lottery. A good price was there, I searched again, and it was gone. Finally I bought something and then the next day found a ticket for nearly $300 cheaper. What a pain. At least I'm not paying for it.