When I chattedwith my SO just now she told me a 001 lady was denied a visa today because the lady did not have any phone bills nor any letters.

I have read on this site many times "here is what we recommend..take everything." The advice and the repurcussions of not heeding it are painfully real.

Many times in the past, people from CFL have observed woman at the interview (through the SO) as really not completely prepared. This may be the simplest of our steps: To bring that which we readily have. And ten pounds is not needed, but clearly bring evidence that the relationship has continued beyond the original submission.

Guest aosnow

shhesh...i read a post on another board from a guy who said his fiancee spoke almost no english, he spoke about 5 words of chinese, and they got a visa. makes no sense. easy for some, harder for others. who knows what really goes on inside.

There is no rhyme or reason. You never know what is going to happen. I believe it is intentional so as to keep people off balance. Sometimes it seems almost everyone passes then other days almost everyone gets a blue slip. Sometimes a slam dunk case gets a denial just to watch people jump through hoops.