can i go to the interview w/ her?

and give her your passport to take into the interview.. although they seem to want to see a certified copy of it as well.

a certified copy of the passport? :lol: but doesn't the passport carry authenticity w/ itself? and isn't a oversea US consulate supposed to be able to tell a real passport from a counterfeit? at least better at it than a local bank or certifying office in the US? :lol:

and give her your passport to take into the interview.. although they seem to want to see a certified copy of it as well.

a certified copy of the passport? :blink: but doesn't the passport carry authenticity w/ itself? and isn't a oversea US consulate supposed to be able to tell a real passport from a counterfeit? at least better at it than a local bank or certifying office in the US? :)

Well.. your new.. so I'll tell you a little story.. sit down..

There once was was a USC who thought just like this.. and the SO walked proudly to the interview with the passport in hand.. seems the VOs that 'time of month' wanted to see certified copies of passports... :blink: well, I'll make short story a little longer...

The VO decided that since a certified copy was not present, despite having the actual passport, that this was as good as any reason to show the power of the blue thingy... :blink:

So, the slip reflected 'missing a certified copy of the passport'.. I'll make it even a little longer now...

The USC, stormed justifably into the consulate and demanded to know what was going on with this insane process of demanding certified copies when the actual passport was supplied. :o

GUZ was kind enough to certify a copy of the passport for him and this was then given to the SO to give for further evidence with the other stuff. :lol:

I realized I did not answer your question directly, but I hoped that my story would be of interest to you...