Late K3/K4 interview!

Hello, everyone, I would like to share my interview experience with you though it seems our CFL will close soon! I only hope it is helpful for those who will go to GZ for their interview!

To: nooeugo, I am sorry I was too busy to check the message recently, so I reply to your questions here, thenks for doing this job for our BIG FAMILY!!!!!! My P3 was issued by GZ Consulate office on Nov.15 and P4 was on March 28.

Here is the contents about our interview.

We were the 6th to be called for interview on May 13, it was a Black Friday! Our Vo was a pretty slim young girl about 30. She was busy turning our files quickly and viewed our forms when we walked to the window No. 10 where she was waiting for us. I found a young boy who seemed an interpreter standing behind her.

I handed our passports to our pretty VO as soon as we stood at the window. She stamped on the last pages of our passports and our interview went as follows:

1, VO: Have you ever been to any foreign countries? ( in Chinese )

Me: I have been to American and XXXX . I told her I held a business vise to the USA.

2, VO: Who is your petitioner? (in Chinese )

Me: My husband XXXXXXX.( I spoke in English , now the boy went away because he knew I can speak English)

3, VO: How did you meet?

4, VO: How many times did your husband come to China to meet you?

5, VO: Where does your ex-husband live?

6, VO: What does your husband do?

7, VO: Do you have any photos?

Me: Yes, I took out ten photo albums on the counter¡¡( Kodak's small photo albums ) and she happened to pick up the very album of our wedding party in my home town. She watched it very quickly and put it down...checked on her computer...looked at our forms on her counter. I did not know why I was so confident that I already got to know she would give us visas. Then I said to her: both K4 and I need two visa bags separately, one for me and one for my K4. K4 will not fly to America with me now and he will fly to the USA later. She looked at me at this moment and I showed my husband letter to her about this. After she read it...had us wait for a moment...she went back to the office...she came back to the window...she said to me: So you will go to America this month and your Kid will go later after his school?...I said: Yes...another two questions came to me:

8, VO: Do you have divorce paper?

9, VO: Do you have agreement about your kid¡¯s custody?

I handed them to her quickly...She saw them and put them in our files... She stapled my husband's letter with a form in our file...then up her head, smiled to us: Your visas have been granted...I thanked her with smiles...she stapled the pink slip with our appointment letter together...told me to go to Shamian Post Office...We would know how to get visas...I thanked her again...and said to her: Have a nice day!

When we were out of ML, my little K4 asked me: Mom, why didn't the VO ask me any questions? I feel very disappointed!

My son ran around in the hall while the others were being interviewed, he told us when he came back to our seats: Mom, there is a lady VO who is about 50 to interview a girl... there is a young handsome VO who is interviewing a man... and another two young pretty female VOs are working too! My son and I were interviewed by one of the young female Vos. I feel all staffs working in the Consulate office, both Chinese and AMerican are nice to us. They also explained to us why they issued K visas to us not CR visas. (Our CR2's file is still in America. )

Another thing: We interviewed on Friday, and we only can get our visas in the morning of Tuesday, not on Tuesday.

Good luck, evryone!