Chinese Grocery Store

Some time ago I requested a website that listed all the Chinese stores in America.  I thought I saved it in my favorites but I didn't.  I'm looking for a chinese grocery store in Albuquerque.

We picked up a copy of the Chinese Yellow Pages for the SE USA at our local Chinese grocery. Covers about six or seven states. It is in both Chinese and English.

Their web site is www.ypchinese.com The email is sales@ypchinese.com The web site is in Chinese but you might be able to email them and find a market in your area that distributes it.

That is quite a resource Trigg!

Hey Jim have you seen all these places in Modesto?

Asian Market 1100 Carver Rd.

Modesto, CA 95350 209-578-0147

Modesto Oriental Grocery & Deli 1800 Prescott Rd.

Modesto, CA 95350 209-524-7186

V& V Oriental Market 1320 Yosemite Blvd.

Modesto, CA 95354 209-575-9867

V& V Oriental Market 432 Paradise Rd.

Modesto, CA 95351 209-572-0807

Wings Oriental Market & Deli 411 H St.

Modesto, CA 95351 209-522-7233

The Chinese Yellow Pages here only cover the immediate counties. It is stacked in front of the Chinese markets each year when it is released. I have one waiting in hopes that GUZ says yes :lol:

Yea Dan it is.  I can't remember who originaly posted it around a year ago. It doesn't show all the markets in your are I'm sure but it is a good start.

:lol: All the ones in my area :lol: Trigg about 1/3 of the markets in this area are asian and all markets have a dry goods and produce Asian section. I have a discount card for the one nearest me called 99 Ranch Market that's 15 minutes by car. It is a large chain grocery covering most of California.

This is it http://www.99ranch.com/ unfortunately they don't have one near Jim yet so I copied and pasted the ones in your site.

My problem is that I eat mostly Chinese, Vietnames, Korean and Japanese food both out and when I cook. Now I am told not only is she carniverous beyond the favored goat, lamb and duck but she wants to eat American food when she gets here. :lol: :angry:

I'm not sure where to find that. :blink:

As soon as she puts on 1 1/2 pounds she will go back to Chinese eating. I almost thought I would get locked into American food agian but she got all the way up to 99 lbs and now she will hardly touch any food that is not of her making and Chinese. I gave in and now she does all the cooking and I force myself to eat authentic chinese food every day. Gheeeez what a guy to scarifice soooooooo much.