got interview but P4 is MIA

It's been a while since I've had anything to post about, but now I'm back in action:

We got an e-mail reply from GZ telling us that our interview was scheduled for 6/16/05, and that the information packet was sent on 4/29. That is 12 days ago and still no P4 in sight. Should we be worried? well we are. I e-mailed them again, but is there a more effective way to get in touch with them? Does anyone know what they do if you never receive P4?

You can download or print all the forms from here

http://home.comcast.net/~donahso/P4index.htm

and fill them out. Otherwise you might have to reschedule like a friend of mine did. His SO even went to another consulate to ask for help on that but she was turned away after being told only GZ can deal with this.

I don't know if the photo specifics have been up dated. They have gone back to face straight on

Bring all the items everyone talks about in threads that you get from the city office where the hokou is. Not currently married cert, divorce cert, not a criminal cert and birth cert. You might try emailing GZ if there are any specific questions but they never responded to my friends request to remail or confirm the address they sent it to. In fact they said their programs do not support Chinese language so they could not confirm where it had been sent!

Guest Gene

Get a hold of Guangzhou, You need the Letter informing you of the interveiw date. Email them or try calling DOS 1-202-663-1225 push the right buttons until you get a human :D

Great news!!! Best way is to e-mail and tell them that you're very short of time as your interview date is coming up. Don't even bother to call D.O.S. for this. Give GZ your mobile # and ask them to call you to verify that they got your correct mailing address, I guarantee you they will call. Your P4 is definitely lost as they sent it EMS so it should only take around 2-3 days depending on the city you are now. I won't risk filling out the downloaded forms, besides, you need the appointment letter to enter the consulate. Keep in mind that the P4 forms should be all filled out in order for the hospital to seal the famous brown envelope, and the med results take around 3 days to be ready. Good luck!!